The INGESAS™ IC3 is a high-performing, highly-reliable and highly-available modular system designed for substation environments, integrating a range of different communication modules.
- Redundancy in hot-standby configuration
- Automatic and user-controlled supervision and switching.
- Diagnostics and switching control accessible by communications, programmable logic and via display.
- Integration of dual solutions as a single virtual device.
- Both the IP address towards the control centre and towards the substation equipment is active in the HOT INGESAS™ IC3.
- In the event of switching, the IP of the dual solution will become active in the active device.
- PRP Architecture: In the event of a failure in one of the networks, information transmission is guaranteed by the other network without any delays.
Available Product Range:
- Automation I/O
- Substation Control