Filtrelec EcoDesign Filters – Hydrocarbon filtration from contaminated rainwater up to 1500 L / mn and more. Environment protection for your electrical transformers.
3 functions to improve your retention bunds:
- Continuous evacuation of rainwater
- Capture of oil: water contamination output <1-5 mg
- Instant sealing in event of sudden oil spill
- Ensures a hydrocarbon concentration of less than 5 mg in filtered water
- Large filtration capacity
- Small footprint
- Oleophilic hydrophobic polymer ensuring permanent capture of hydrocarbons
- Patented composant: oleophilic and hydrophobic polymer that permanently traps hydrocarbons.
- An external pre-filter and a safety siphon are required to limit the risk of premature filter fouling due to dust and sediments contained in the water.
- 4 VERSIONS to meet the throughput needs of interface and oil absorption capacity:
– Flowrates up to 5 l/min
– Flowrates up to 15 l/min
– Flowrates up to 100 l/min
– Flowrates up to 1500 l/min
– Higher flowrates upon request
- FILTRELEC ECODESIGN® filters must be installed at the valve outlet.
- For higher flow rates, several FILTRELEC ECODESIGN® filters can be mounted in parallel .
- To avoid the risk of premature clogging, we recommend using a prefiltration solution (external screw-on prefilter, metal cage, etc.).