Earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage substations. The main aim for its installation is operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during repair operations. The PP15 clamp is suitable for installations with flat bars in horitzontal or vertical position. According to IEC 61230 standard. Composed of:
- 3 PP15 aluminium alloy clamps with bayonet fixing for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 6 and 15mm and flat bars up to 15 x 55mm.
- 3 copper cables with PVC insulation of 25/35/50mm2 section (depending on model) and 0,75m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of 25/35/5mm2 section (depending on model) and 2m long.
- 1 rubber-insulated trifurcating connector.
- 1 TT-38A milling earthing lathe.
- 1 1,5m telescopic pole with three sections.
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.