Earthing and short-circuit kit for low-voltage distribution boards.The main reason for their installation is to protect the worker from accidental power-on or return of voltage during repair work.With insulated pole for extracting blades using M-10 screw. According to IEC 61230 standard. Composed of:
- 3 disconnecting and earthing NH00 blades.
- 3 disconnecting and earthing NH1-3 blades.
- 3 copper PVC-insulated cables 25 mm² section for short circuit of phases (0.45 – 0.60 – 0.85 m), connected to a branch-joint connector (2/3) from which runs a 1 m copper PVC-insulated cables 25 mm² section for earthing and 0,75 m copper PVC-insulated cables 25 mm² section for neutral. 1 insulated PTA neutral clamp. 1 MPUCN neutral clamp.
- 1 insulated pole for placing blades.
- 1 TT-38A earthing lathe.
- 1 metal case for storage and transport.